Instructions: Peer Responses 125 Words Each
Click Reply when in a post to nest your responses under that main post.RESEARCH (Label this section)
- Teach the topic to students. Responses must add new information not previously discussed. Consider new factual information tied with critical thinking. Share interesting and current research on the topic.
- Use APA citations in the post to clarify sources.
- Do not simply summarize another student’s post and agree/disagree.
- Consider starting out posts with, “A research article I found said,” “Did you know,” or “Three things I found interesting were… .”
CRITICAL THINKING (Label this section)
- Pose new possibilities or opinions not previously voiced.
- Connect the dots. Why is this an important topic for you, your community, society, or the world? How does it relate to other concepts in the text?
- Add references and word count for all posts.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."