Alzheimer’s Dementia: etiology, symptoms, treatment
– Causes for Increased Intracranial Pressure
– Explain why Brain Herniation occurs.
– Cerebral Edema: etiology
– What is Hydrocephalus and what cause it?
– Pathogenesis of Parkinson Disease and symptoms.
– Compare Upper Motor Neuron vs Lower Motor Neuron Syndromes.
– ALE Disease: what is this disease? Symptoms.
– Differential between Epidural, Subdural and Intracerebral Hematomas.
– Spinal Shock vs Neurogenic Shock.
– About Strokes…What is: TIA, Thrombosis, Embolic Stroke, Lacunar Stroke.
– Types of intracranial Aneurysms
– Subarachnoid Hemorrhage: why occurs? Symptoms.
– Headaches: Symptoms for Migraines, Cluster Headaches and Tension Headaches.
– SNC Infections: Meningitis: etiology, symptoms,
– Multiple Sclerosis: pathogenesis, symptoms
– Guillain Barre Syndrome: etiology and why occurs? Symptoms
– Myasthenia Gravis: etiology and why occurs? Symptoms
– Schizophrenia: neurotransmitters affected. Positive and negative symptoms of this disease
– What are Mood Disorders?
– Why does Depression happen?
– Anxiety: clinical types
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."