- Explain multicultural communication and its origins.
- Compare and contrast culture, ethnicity, and acculturation.
- Explain how cultural and religious differences affect the health care professional and the issues that can arise in cross-cultural communications.
- Discuss family culture and its effect on patient education.
- List some approaches the health care professional can use to address religious and cultural diversity.
- List the types of illiteracy.
- Discuss illiteracy as a disability.
- Give examples of some myths about illiteracy.
- Explain how to assess literacy skills and evaluate written material for readability.
- Identify ways a health care professional may establish effective communication.
- Suggest ways the health care professional can help a patient remember instructions.
This assignment is to be submitted as a Microsoft Word document.
Topic 3 Participation
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."