LEGAL CHALLENGES WITH CONTEMPORARY FAMILIES PRESENTATION
Imagine you are assigned the task of presenting at a local mental health and wellness agency about legal challenges families face. For this assignment, you will develop a PowerPoint presentation consisting of 15-20 slides, not including the title slide and the APA citations slide(s). Images may be included in the presentation but be sure to keep all image file sizes low for this presentation.
Include the following:
- Describe two to three legal challenges families face today regarding mental health issues.
- Using your state’s websites, describe four laws, regarding mental health issues, that impact today’s families.
- Next, explain the impact of those four laws on today’s family. Discuss why you selected these laws.
- Explain the benefits of the four laws and how they are intended to support the family structure.
- Explain the potential negative effect of the four laws and how the family might be adversely impacted.
- Next, identify two laws for specific family members (i.e., Defense of Marriage Act. (DOMA), divorce and custody laws, child support). Recommend two state resources that could assist families dealing with these legal challenges.
- Citing three to five scholarly sources, provide a summary statement, explaining your views on the two laws that you identified for specific family members. Defend your answers regarding the intent of these two laws.
Refer to the resource, “Creating Effective PowerPoint Presentations,” located in the Student Success Center, for additional guidance on completing this assignment in the appropriate style.
While APA style is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and documentation of sources should be presented using APA formatting guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."