analysis of facts, organization and leadership qualities
Creation of a health promotion initiative to improve health indicators for “your health problem”. This activity is focusing on your creativity, analysis of facts, organization and leadership qualities. Be concise but comprehensive in your ideas. (HEALTH PROBLEM IS DIABETES TYPE 1 IN CHILDREN/ADOLESCENTS)
MAP-IT stands for:
Using MAP-IT framework determine how you may:
- Mobilize resources and stakeholders to take care of the selected health problem in your community, determining mission and vision of the resulted coalition, defining partners, their roles and meeting plans.
- Asses the problem, including a realistic long-term goal, how you may collect data to determine your needs and priorities logically organized
- Plan objectives and steps to achieve them. Consider opportunities for interventions with broad reach and impact. How may you measure your progress? What is expected to change, by how much, and by when? Choose objectives that are challenging yet realistic.
- Implement. Create a detailed work plan/table that includes concrete action steps assigned to specific people with clear deadlines and/or timelines. Share responsibilities across coalition members but consider having a single point of contact to manage the process to ensure that things get done. Check in with coalition members by using the Coalition Self-Assessment to see if your process is running smoothly. Develop a simple communication plan. Use kick-off events, activities, or campus meetings to showcase your coalition’s accomplishments.
- Track. Plan regular evaluations to measure and track your progress over time. Evaluations can help your coalition determine if your plan has been effective in achieving your goals. Be mindful of limitations of self-reported data, data quality, data validity, and reliability. Partnering with a statistician or researcher at your institution can help you conduct a quality evaluation. You can use these basic formulas to calculate baseline, target, and achieved rates for your selected health outcomes.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."