Mini Systematic Literature Review AND Thesis Statement
This week, you will write a mini-scientific literature review. It is mini because you will only be reviewing two sources.
For this literature review assignment, we are going to choice the following topic
- HIV/AIDS – Treatment mechanisms and prevention strategies
REMEMBER, in a scientific review, focus your analysis on author’s hypothesis (thesis), scientific method used in the research, and the results of the study presented. In a scientific literature review, the reviewer (you) identifies what he/she perceives as the strengths and weaknesses of the study, and analyzes the author’s findings and conclusions.
For this review, BE SURE TO:
- 1-Select two relevant and appropriate scholarly articles that address the topic you chose.
- 2-Present a thorough literature review of both articles by summarizing, synthesizing, and evaluating the materials.
- 3-Demonstrate understanding of the content presented in the articles.
- 4-Include a critical assessment of the sources. Do not simply include a summary of what you have read.
- 5-Incorporate citations into your body paragraphs; incorporate the essential and most relevant supporting evidence eloquently and appropriately.
- 6-Present your writing in a clear, organized manner.
- 7-Provide a strong INTRODUCTION and CONCLUSION, including further questions for research.
- Use proper APA format with proper citations. Review APA Citations Here(Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.
Your literature review should be 3 pages in length. Remember, you will need to use APA formatting in your literature review and include a title page and a reference page no older than 5 years ago. The title and reference pages to not count toward total page count
PLEASE ADHERED TO THE INSTRUCTIONS , EVERY POINT MUST BE INCLUDED, AS WELL AS INTRODUCTION ADN CONCLUSION
Identify a TOPIC related to health care and leadership. Make sure that your leadership in healthcare topic is neither too broad nor too narrow.
Consider some of the following general areas:
- Change management in health care
- Technology in health care
- Finance of health care
- Conflict management in health care
- Evidence-based protocols
- Gender equality in the workplace
- Health sector reform
- Embedded safeguards to reduce injury and infection
Please note the above general areas must have a narrower focus in order to work well for the FUTURE research paper. The list above is not exhaustive, but merely suggestions.
Identify a research area and then develop a thesis statement for your research paper. Ensure your topic is presented in descriptive detail and a clear plan for the research paper is identified. Submit a 2-pages, double-spaced paper identifying YOUR TOPIC DESCRIPTIVE DETAIL, including a CLEAR PLAN for your research and a thesis statement.
If you need help creating a thesis statement, view the attached document:
YOU CAN SELECT THE TOPIC BUT PLEASE CHOOSE IT ACCORDING THE SUGGESTION BY INSTRUCTIONS, PLEASE NOTE THAT.
- NO PLAGIARISM
- INCLUDE REFERENCES NO OLDER THAN 5 YEAR AGO.
- DUE DATE 11/5/2022
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."