Compose Items and Response Scales
- Determine the major issues that must be addressed in item construction.
- Discuss the general types of response scales used in measuring a construct and provide brief examples for each.
- Indicate a more appropriate response scale that your instrument could use. Justify your use of the response scale.
- Construct three sample items (even without the benefit of SMEs or a focus-grouped discussion) that represent your construct of choice. Include an appropriate response scale.
- Use Rauthmann’s proposed item format taxonomy to analyze your partially-constructed three-item scale (i.e., point of reference, general item format, construct indicator, and conditionality).
Length: 5-7 pages, not including title and reference pages
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."