Uniform Determination of Death Act (UDDA)
After studying the course materials located on Module 6: Lecture Materials & Resources page, answer the following:
- Uniform Determination of Death Act (UDDA):
- How this law was created
- Legal definition of death, describe
- Define dying within context of faith, basic principle about human life
- Bioethical Analysis of Pain Management – Pain Relief
- What is the difference between Pain and suffering? Explain
- Diagnosis / Prognosis: define both.
- Ordinary / Extraordinary means of life support. Explain the bioethical analysis.
- Killing or allowing to die? Define both and explain which one is ethically correct and why?
- Catholic declaration on life and death; give a summary of this document: https://ecatholic-sites.s3.amazonaws.com/17766/documents/2018/11/CDLD.pdf (Links to an external site.)
- What is free and informed consent from the Catholic perspective?
- Define Proxi, Surrogate
- Advance Directives
- Living Will
- PoA / Durable PoA
- Read and summarize ERD paragraphs #: 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 55, 59, 61, 62.
- The submission is to be clear and concise and students will lose points for improper grammar, punctuation, and misspelling.
- If references are used, please cite properly according to the current APA style.
- Ethical and Religious Directives (ERD) for Catholic Health Care Services (6th ed.). (2018).
Paragraphs: 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 55, 59, 61, 62
- Cioffi, A. (2018, March 17). BIO 603 3 17 18 [Video file]. Retrieved fromBIO 603 3 17 18
- Cioffi, A. (2019, April 6). BIO 603 CONSENT 4 6 19 [Video file]. Retrieved fromBIO 603 CONSENT 4 6 19
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."