Adolescent Health Risk Seminar
For this assignment, you will develop and deliver a 10–15 minute seminar/workshop aimed at the teen or young adult audience on a specific health risk associated with the population.
Chosen health risk: EATING DISORDERS
- As the health care advocate, you will present the following to the target audience (adolescents or young adults)in 10 slides or screens:
- An overview of the risk factor
- Contributing factors
- Prevalence of the health risk (meaningful data)
- Explain your role with the issue as a health care practitioner/advocate
- Ways to identify a problem and address the issue
- Present an activity or project or exercise for the audience to engage in related to the topic
- Help and support resources
- In your research materials, incorporate 3–4 current sources with one containing the most current statistics.
- Use age-appropriate creativity to ensure the message gets across to the selected audience. As you plan your seminar, consider:
- How will you initiate a conversation (rather than give a lecture)?
- How will you keep the attention and respect of this audience?
- Use APA for citing and referencing your sources.
- Keep your design appropriate to the audience, yet professional. Your presentation must be with condensed information and professional in nature.
NO PLAGIO MORE THAN 10 %
NEED NOTES ADDED IN SLIDES.
SLIDES MUST CONTAIN ALL THE INFORMATION REQUIRED IN A CONDENSED SLIDES, NO ACCEPTED ALMOST EMPTY.
DUE DATE DECEMBER 5 , 2022
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."