analyze your leadership skills and how you would use them to lead a project requiring group collaboration.
Write a 3-4 page letter in which you analyze your leadership skills and how you would use them to lead a project requiring group collaboration.
Assessments 2 and 3 are based on the same scenario, so you must complete them in the order in which they are presented.
Leadership is an integral element in any job, regardless of the work title. However, it is important to recognize that leadership is not just one single skill; instead, success in leadership depends on a broad range of skills, among them are decision making, collaboration, and communication.
Use the following scenario for this assessment:
Use the following template to complete this assessment:
Develop a 3–4 page professional response to the supervisor using the Letter Template [DOCX], which has two main components. In your response:
- Identify the qualities of a successful leader and compare them to your own leadership characteristics.
- Make recommendations on how to lead and foster teamwork.
Your assessment should also meet the following requirements:
- Written communication:
- Express your main points, arguments, and conclusions coherently.
- Use correct grammar and mechanics.
- Proofread your writing.
- Length: 3–4 double-spaced pages.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.
- References: Support your claims, arguments, and conclusions with credible evidence from 2–3 current, scholarly or professional sources.
- APA format: Apply current APA formatting to all in-text citations and references.
Please refer to the scoring guide for details on how your assessment will be evaluated.
Example Assessment: You may use the following to give you an idea of what a Proficient or higher rating on the scoring guide would look like:
By successfully completing this assessment, you will demonstrate your proficiency in the course competencies through the following assessment scoring guide criteria:
- Competency 1: Apply qualities, skills, and practices used by effective health care leaders.
- Describe leadership qualities desirable for the proposed project.
- Compare one’s own leadership skills against those of a chosen health care leader.
- Explain one’s role as project leader, using approaches from a selected leadership model.
- Competency 2: Apply practices that facilitate effective interprofessional collaboration.
- Describe an approach to effectively facilitate collaboration among a professional team.
- Competency 4: Produce clear, coherent, and professional written work, in accordance with Capella writing standards.
- Address assessment purpose in a well-organized text, incorporating appropriate evidence and tone in grammatically sound sentences.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."