Networking is vital to any field but is particularly germane to the field of sports psychology.
Networking is vital to any field but is particularly germane to the field of sports psychology. The purpose of this assignment is to give you the opportunity to network with a sports psychology professional in your area.
Interview With a Sports Psychologist or a Mental Health Consultant
This assignment will require the following:
- Conduct a 30-minute interview with a sports psychologist or mental health consultant (The instructor for this course does not qualify.)
- The questions should include, but are not limited to, the following:
- How did you get into sports psychology?
- What is your degree in, and what training was required?
- With what population do you primarily work?
- What challenges do you currently see in the field?
- What advice do you have for students interested in sports psychology?
- Document #1 will simply be your notes from the interview, including your name, date, time, platform (try to do the interview in person or on Zoom if possible), your questions asked, and the answers.
- Document #2 will be a reaction pa.per based on your interview and should include the following:
- 500 to 600 words written about something from your conversation which sparked a curiosity about a topic on which you want to do further research
- An integration of two peer-reviewed articles and the textbook
- Follow APA guidelines
- See the assignment rubric below for more details
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."