Mental Health Nursing Descriptive
As this course ends, we reflect on your efforts, interactions, and learning. Please share your thoughts on the following.
- Describe how you achieved each course competency, including at least one example of new knowledge gained related to that competency.
- Describe how you achieved the transferable skill, Critical Thinking, including at least one example of new knowledge gained related to the transferable skill.
- Describe how this new knowledge will impact your nursing practice.
- Identify ethical dilemmas encountered in professional nursing practice.
- Describe the ethical theories and principles influencing healthcare decisions.
- Explain the inter – dependency of genetics, genomics, and ethics on nursing care.
- Describe the principles of genetics and genomics.
- Differentiate the legal and professional policies influencing healthcare decisions.
- Design nursing care strategies which incorporate genetic and genomic risk factors.
Critical Thinking: Improving thinking, including problem-solving and creativity, by applying intellectual standards such as clarity, precision, logic, and reflection.
Responses (minimum of two):
- Review how your classmates achieved each course competency.
- Identify new knowledge others gained you had not considered.
- Describe how this new knowledge could impact your nursing practice.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."