SOCW 6200 Walden Sexual Abuse and Trauma Brandon Case Study
- Review Brandon’s case in the Social Work Case Studies interactive media in the Learning Resources.
- Reflect on the social worker’s actions and how you would approach the case.
BY DAY 7
- Identify how the social worker might have used the ecological model to understand Brandon’s situation based on a person-in-environment perspective. Explain the use of the ecological model in this case on micro, mezzo, and macro levels.
- Describe strengths that the social worker may have missed in assessing Brandon and his mother.
- Explain how the social worker applied social work ethics and values in the case.
- Review the challenges that the social worker identifies and explain the impact the abuse could have had on Brandon had his strengths not been identified and addressed.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."