Week 6 Correlations Exercises SPSS
(Need someone who can complete this in 24 hours)
Answer the following questions using the Week 6 Correlations Exercises SPSS Output provided in this week’s Learning Resources.
- What is the strongest correlation in the matrix? (Provide the correlation value and the names of variables)
- What is the weakest correlation in the matrix? (Provide the correlation value and the names of variables)
- How many original correlations are present on the matrix?
- What does the entry of 1.00 indicate on the diagonal of the matrix?
- Indicate the strength and direction of the relationship between body mass index (BMI) and physical health component subscale.
- Which variable is most strongly correlated with BMI? What is the correlational coefficient? What is the sample size for this relationship?
- What is the mean and standard deviation for BMI and doctor visits?
- What is the mean and standard deviation for weight and BMI?
- Describe the strength and direction of the relationship between weight and BMI.
- Describe the scatterplot. What information does it provide to a researcher?
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."