For your initial post, select one current nursing quantitative research article that may be translated into evidence-based practice. Review the article and complete the worksheet provided. Your analysis will include the required elements of the research process. Identify the steps or elements of the study. Determine the strengths and limitations of the research study including the components of rigor. Evaluate the credibility and meaning of the study findings. Attach the completed worksheet to your initial discussion post.
Module 04 Discussion Worksheet.docx
Replies to Classmates:
- Review the quantitative articles selected by a minimum of two classmates. Access the article through the permalink provided in the worksheet.
- Describe one area of the critical appraisal you found incomplete including a supporting rationale
- Describe one area of the critical appraisal which provided new knowledge.
- Describe the new knowledge gained including how you will apply in future critical appraisals of research.
- How to read an article
- Where do I find permanent links?
- How do I find quantitative nursing articles?
- How do I find articles about nursing best practices?
- SON Research Guide
- Quantitative Studies
Please make your initial post by midweek, and respond to at least two other student’s post by the end of the week. Please check the Course Calendar for specific due dates.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."