Organizational Behavior (OB) is an applied behavioral science based upon the combination of four key behavioral disciplines: psychology, sociology, anthropology, and social psychology. Research and investigate each of the major behavioral science disciplines, and identify their impact on the field of OB.
Discuss the following:
- Briefly define the behavioral science disciplines’ roots (history, foundation, model, and application).
- Determine and explain which behavioral science disciplines’ roots currently have the most influence on the field of OB.
- Select an organization to examine for the impact of behavioral science disciplines.
- Determine which behavioral science disciplines’ roots currently have the most influence on the organization you selected, and specifically discuss the following:
- Attitudes toward work
- Work-related stress
- Provide specific examples of that organization’s culture when evaluating the influence of those behavioral science disciplines’ roots.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."