According to J. Richard Hackman, a noted team research scholar, using a team to complete
According to J. Richard Hackman, a noted team research scholar, using a team to complete a complex project may not be the best approach. However, imagine that your organization relies heavily on teams to complete projects. Your boss wants you to develop a well-researched report analyzing Hackman’s comment.
As you prepare to write this report, please respond to any four of the questions below. Post your responses in the discussion board.
- What are the first steps of the 3×3 writing processthe prewriting process?
- What is the purpose of your report? Why are you writing this report? What do you hope to achieve with this report?
- What is the best channel to send your report? What factors did you consider in making this decision?
- Who is your primary audience? Do you have a secondary audience?
- What is the appropriate tone for your report?
- What techniques will you use to help you achieve a positive tone?
- How are you going to ensure your report has a “you” view?
- Give an example of how you will make your report:
- Conversational and professional
- Precise and vigorous
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."