BUSINESS PROPOSAL AND PRESENTATION(Individual not a group assignment)Create a fictional business and write a business
BUSINESS PROPOSAL AND PRESENTATION
(Individual not a group assignment)
Create a fictional business and write a business proposal in Google docs or Microsoft Word. It must be a minimum of 4 pages. Create a powerpoint or slide deck for your presentation. You have to pretend you are selling your idea to investors. The presentation must be 5-7 minutes. Submit to Ecampus your Proposal with any references, PPT, and your Videotape, .See the attachments (templates, presentation design).
The Business Proposal must contain all the information listed below. Every item needs a detailed explanation.
- Executive Summary
- Project Overview
- Scope of Work
- Challenges and Goals
- Deliverables and Timeline
- Cost, Payment, and Legal Matters
- Payment Schedule
IV. Terms and Conditions
Make certain you either know or include the following in your proposal or presentation.
- Name of your business
- Hours you will be open
- What do you do? (Fix, sell, build, feed, serve, help?)
- Location of the business. Is it a small, rural community or a large, urban community?
- Where in the town will you be located? Actually, choose a location. Explain why that location will be good for your business.
- Identify the competition in your business area and location.
- How many employees will you need? You must have at least 3.
- What specific positions will these employees hold?
- Why do you think your business will succeed?
- Graphics to help convey your ideas could be photos, organization chart, map,etc.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."