Ch. 8 Discussion Questions1. How would you describe Web 2.0 to someone who has not
Ch. 8 Discussion Questions
1. How would you describe Web 2.0 to someone who has not taken a course in information systems?
2. If you were the CEO of a company, would you pay attention to blogs about your company? Why or why not? If yes, would you consider some blogs to be more important or more reliable than are others? If so, which ones? How would you find blogs relating to your company?
3. Do you have a page on a social networking Web site? If yes, why? If no, what is keeping you from creating ones? Is there any content that you definitely would notpost on such a page?
4. How can an organization best employ social computing technologies and applications to benefit its business processes?
5. What factors might cause an individual, an employee, or a company to be cautious in the use of social networks?
6. Why are advertisers so interested in social networks?
7. What sorts of restrictions or guidelines should firms place on use of social networks by employees? Are social computing sites a threat to security? Can they tarnish a firms reputation? If so, how?
8. Why are marketers so interested in social networks?
9. Why are human resource managers so interested in social networks?
Book to be used :
? Management Information Systems, Rainer, Prince, Watson, 3rd Edition
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."