you will imagine you are going to make a visit to your representative in Congress. There are two parts to this assignment.
Address the following topics:
- Develop a one-page document that supports your position on the AHCA that you would leave with your representative or his or her aide when you make your visit.
- This one-pager, also called a “leave behind,” should state your position clearly in bullet points and give your reasons why your position is preferred.
- This “leave behind” should have 1 inch margins and utilize 14-point font throughout.
- If you were making this visit in person, you would present your “leave behind” to the person with whom you speak during your visit.
- Include a second page that describes your rationale for the position in your “leave behind” page supported by at least two journal articles.
- Write a two-page brief to describe the scenario surrounding your legislative visit. Understanding the political affiliation of your representative, include answers to the following:
- Was your member in support or in opposition to the AHCA?
- State three points that you would cover in support or opposition to your representative’s position.
- How does your nursing experience influence the advocacy position that you take on the AHCA?
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."