Please consider how you have developed the knowledge, skills, and attitudes that enable your achievement of the Course Goals listed in the syllabus.
\Course Learning Objectives
By the conclusion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Critically analyze health policy proposals, health policies, and related issues from the perspective of consumers, nursing, other health professions, and other stakeholders in policy and public forums. (Aligned to PLG 1, 3, 7)
- Demonstrate successful conceptualization of nursing leadership in the development and implementation of institutional, local, state, federal, and/or international health policy. (Aligned to PLG 2, 4)
- Evaluate the impact of nursing influence on policy makers through their active participation on committees, boards, or task forces at the institutional, local, state, regional, national, and/or international levels to improve health care delivery and outcomes. (Aligned to PLG 3, 5, 6)
- Demonstrate ability to educate others, including policy makers at all levels, regarding nursing, health policy, and patient care outcomes. (Aligned to PLG 2, 3, 7)
- Analyze the advocacy process for the nursing profession within the policy and healthcare communities. (Aligned to PLG 2, 3)
- Explain nursing responsibility to develop, evaluate, and provide leadership for health care policy that shapes health care financing, regulation, and delivery. (Aligned to PLG 2, 3)
- Identify the connection between health outcomes and advocacy for social justice, equity, and ethical policies within all healthcare arenas. (Aligned to PLG 1, 6)
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."