Return to community initiative RTCI model facilitates
Module 08 Content
- Course Competency:
- Identify local, state, and national resources which facilitate safe and effective transitions of care for older adults.
- Your supervisor at Rasmussen Home Health Services is satisfied with the resources described in your annotated bibliography and is eager for you to continue your work. As a next step, your supervisor wants you to develop and share the following items with them.
- Write an introduction about your in-service presentation topic.
- Create an outline that identifies and describes the important content areas for your in-service presentation topic.
- Write a conclusion.
- Provide an APA formatted References list that contains at least 2 credible references that you intend to cite in your presentation.
Tip: For information about creating an outline and writing an introduction or conclusion, consult the resource below.
- What are the essential parts of an introduction?
- What does a “good” outline look like? What does a full-sentence outline look like? How do I create one?
- How do I write a conclusion?
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."