- Who’s in charge here? Nervous vs Endocrine systems. Compare and contrast structure and function
- Click on the Create Thread button at the top of the page to post your main response to the weekly discussion.
- Type the Number and Name of your topic as the subject heading to let students easily see the list of topics that have already been posted.
- Post on a topic that has not already been posted by another student. Post early in the week to ensure you get the topic you want.
- Do not post attachments – Post material directly on the board.
RESEARCH (Label this section)
- The explanation / background of the topic- Teach the topic to students. Share interesting and current research on the topic.
- Use APA citations in the text to clarify sources.
- Reminder: Your textbook should be one of the sources.
CRITICAL THINKING (Label this section, too)
- This section is only for your thoughts/conclusions. This is not research based.
- Examples: Apply everyday phenomena in terms of the scientific concepts in your research section. Make observations and draw conclusions.
- Tips and Tricks for Remembering and Recalling. Is there a mnemonic device that might help you memorize this information or what helps you understand this?
- Connect the dots. Why is this an important topic for you, your community, society, or the world? How does it relate to other concepts in the text?
Add References and Word Count at the bottom of posts.
Please the critical thinking has to be what is important about the gathered information and what have we learned about the research and how we are going to implement it.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."